Three ways to give.
Share our story: Follow us and share our social media feeds
Make a meaningful financial contribution. We are so grateful for your support. Whether by check, online, or workplace giving, your gifts directly fund much needed support for those exiting homelessness and looking for an on-ramp to employment.
- Meals for Safe Haven Program for chronically homeless: $7/day, $35/week, $150/month per person
- Housing Starter Kit: Provide furniture and a home starter kit for someone exiting homelessness, $750
- Help Sponsor a Culinary Student: $350
- Provide “More than a Roof” supportive services to someone newly housed (includes case management, encouragement and a listening ear) $2500 per year
- Make a Legacy Gift: Remember us as you plan your estate
Contribute to our Asset Sustainability Campaign to retire the $3.5 million debt on our property
Pathlight HOME is the service trade name for Grand Ave. Community Economic Development Corp. 501c3